Learn to Trade the Market was created by Nial Fuller and is one of the cheapest trading education options we found. The “Price Action Forex Trading Strategies Course” includes access to a trading forum, newsletter updates, Nial’s email address along with his video tutorials. While the course information resonates well with us, and the individual videos are highly informative – the course on whole seems unfocussed and unorganised. It appears to us as if the content was all written blog-style, then selling the course was an afterthought. Take a look at Nial’s site below, where you’ll find a wealth of quality information available. In my opinion, it simply needs to be organised and presented to optimise the learning curve. Considering the course only cost us $337, we can’t complain too much, and Nial’s content is definitely of higher quality than any free source (eg. baby pips, trading forums etc).
- High quality trading information
- Nial appears very authentic and definitely knows what he’s talking about
- Unorganised course material
- Busy/overwhelming looking website and members area
- Always felt uncertain about what to do next